Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SVN postcommit trigger redirects to login page

Curtis Stewart March 2, 2015

We've updated our SVN postCommit script according to the Bamboo docs here.  However, when a commit triggers this command the request is redirected to the login page.  I've tested the same link in a browser, and if I then login I receive a valid error: "Build request for plan.....originated from....which is not an allowed address...".

Is there a setting we've missed that will avoid this redirect?

2 answers

0 votes
cstewart March 3, 2015

We have defined IPs specific to our repository.  The response to the request is as follows:

Build request for plan "PROJECT - Plan" originated from 172.31.146.59,127.0.0.1 which is not an allowed address (one of[129.83.19.45, 172.31.146.59]). 

This response doesn't make sense to me because the orginating address is included in the allowed addresses.

rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2015

Hello Curtis, It seems you are experiencing the issue described in here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-1172 — Kind regards, Rafael P. Sperafico Atlassian Support

Krystian Brazulewicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2015

Yeah, try adding "127.0.0.1" to your list of allowed IPs

Curtis Stewart March 9, 2015

That did the trick (adding 127.0.0.1). Thanks for the support Rafael and Krystian!

0 votes
rsperafico
Atlassian Team
March 3, 2015

Hello Curtis,

Thank you for your question.

It might be the case where you have specified "Trigger IP addresses" under "Plan Configuration >> Triggers" tab.

Screen Shot 2015-03-03 at 9.40.54 AM.png

Please, refer to Repository triggers the build when changes are committed documentation for further information.

If you find this answer useful, I would kindly ask you to accept it so the same will be visible to others who might be facing the same issue you have inquired.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Rafael P. Sperafico
Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events