SVN access not working after upgrade

Norbert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2013

Hello

I'm currently trying to upgrade our Bamboo installation (Installing it on another machine)

The old one is a windows xp machine with Bambo 4.4.5. The new one is Windows 7 x64 with Bamboo 5.0
I copied the settings for the SVN repository, but on the new machine its not working
The error is:

This is not a valid Subversion Repository: svn: E170001: Authentication required for 'svn+ssh://XXX.XXX.XXXX:2222'

Checkout on this machine works (with tortoisesvn + Pagent for the ssh key) so it must be something with the configuration inside Bamboo.

Hopefully somebody can give me some hints.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2013

My suspicion is the private key was not specified correctly on the SVN repository configuration. Please do verify whether the file exist on the absolute path that you specified. Otherwise, please do try to regenerate the key and check.

Norbert
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 30, 2013

I tried several different settings, but this doesn'T seem to be the problem
is there some way to get more logging information from the the subversion module of Bamboo?

In the logfile there is only the text "not working"

Norbert
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 27, 2013

You were right, somehow the key storage on the SVN server was f***** up..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events