Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirements are not being met by shared capabilities

Matthew Casperson December 20, 2015

We have remote agents hosted in AWS, and only in AWS. I have added the custom shared remote capability with the key "AgentLocation" and value "AWS".

I then created a build plan, and added the requirement "AgentLocation equals AWS". With this requirement enabled, I get the error message "No agents meet this job's requirements".

However, when I click the details of the requirement, the details page correctly reports that "All remote agents" support this requirement.

Have I missed a step somewhere? How is it that "No agents meet this job's requirements" when "All remote agents" support this requirement?

I am using Atlassian Bamboo version 5.9.0 build 5914 - 03 Jun 15

2 answers

0 votes
Mike Friedrich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2015

Another possibility is if you used the "dedicate agent" feature. Dedicated agents do not count.

Mike Friedrich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2015

That's both directions, if you have this job using dedicated agents, then it won't use any others.

0 votes
Matthew Casperson December 20, 2015

I just noticed https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-15274, which seems to have a similar issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events