Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeat successful bamboo stage

stephen samuel June 14, 2012

Hi,

Is it possible to re-run a successful bamboo stage. I am looking to setup a build system where a plan checks out a project, tags it, builds it, and then (manually) releases to QA, STAGE, etc...

Then I can do another release next week say, and that can push out to QA, STAGE, etc... but if I want to roll back an earlier build I want to be able to re-run the previous build "release" stage.

Right now it seems you can only re-run a stage if it failed. Re-using the artifacts from previous builds is a massive win I think, and since the artifacts are kept, why not eh.

1 answer

0 votes
James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2012

Hi monkjack,

Its not possible to re-run a successful stage at the moment, but you might be interested in voting for this ticket which will add the functionality.

I'd love to chat with you about your deployments and Bamboo - could you drop me an email? Mine is james@atlassian.com

Thanks
James

<body></body>

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events