cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote agent reports it is unable to clean source directory

Ken Wood
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2012

Remote agent on Windows 7 reports:

Executing Task 'checkout sspext_80_rel(3)' of type com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.vcs:task.vcs.checkout.

(java.lang.RuntimeException : com.atlassian.bamboo.repository.RepositoryException: Unable to clean source directory 'C:\wc\E2SC-ST2T-RT' File does not exist: C:\wc\E2SC-ST2T-RT\solution)
But when I look, the file directory 'solution' is there...
Ideas as to the cause? I used the 'support tool' plugin to analyze the log and it made no recommendations relative to that specific error in the log.

3 answers

0 votes
Ryan Goodwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2014

Still no solution for this?

0 votes
Sasa September 18, 2012

Did you find the solution for this?

I'm having the same problem, with same files every time. Sometimes it deletes, sometimes not. Those are Doxygen produced files in Latex folder..

Ken Wood
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 10, 2012

Never found a cause; just know it hasn't happened for a long time now.

0 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2012

Are you able to delete that file manually? Something is probably locking it - that process needs to be killed.

Ken Wood
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 13, 2012

That's always the first thing I check when it comes to dealing with Windows. But, to double check, I'm installing Sysinternals Process Explorer on every windows box hosting a remote agent to verify the file is not locked by another process.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events