Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publishing an artifact

Paul Jones April 6, 2016

Hi,

I currently have quite a simple setup. Bamboo Cloud and one remote agent running on Windows 7.

Everything is working great although the Publishing an artifact takes ages to finish. The war file is only 100mb.

I have a build plan and a deployment project that uses this war.

Is there a way to either speed this up publishing or bypass it as the remote agent doing the build will also be doing the deployment so I don't actually need the war to be uploaded anywhere.

Thanks

Paul

2 answers

0 votes
Paul Jones April 7, 2016

Hi, 

I am using Bamboo cloud so don't have that option. On one machine it is taking 1 minute and on another it is taking 20 minutes.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2016

Ah ok. You will need to work with Atlassian support then!

Paul Jones April 7, 2016

Hi,

How and where do I do that?

Thanks

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2016

Raise a ticket at support dot Atlassian dot com.

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 7, 2016

You will need to publish it if you need it on the deployment project.

Have you tried running the build on the local agent only? That should remove the network latency issues. If that is not an option, you will have to debug the network speed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events