Publishing an artifact

Hi,

I currently have quite a simple setup. Bamboo Cloud and one remote agent running on Windows 7.

Everything is working great although the Publishing an artifact takes ages to finish. The war file is only 100mb.

I have a build plan and a deployment project that uses this war.

Is there a way to either speed this up publishing or bypass it as the remote agent doing the build will also be doing the deployment so I don't actually need the war to be uploaded anywhere.

Thanks

Paul

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

You will need to publish it if you need it on the deployment project.

Have you tried running the build on the local agent only? That should remove the network latency issues. If that is not an option, you will have to debug the network speed.

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi, 

I am using Bamboo cloud so don't have that option. On one machine it is taking 1 minute and on another it is taking 20 minutes.

Ah ok. You will need to work with Atlassian support then!

Hi,

How and where do I do that?

Thanks

Raise a ticket at support dot Atlassian dot com.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

97 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you