Problems packaging IBM DB2 driver for Bamboo plugin

P February 17, 2016

Having problems trying to package the ibm DB2 jdbc driver for a bamboo plugin. The issue seems to be that the .jar contains a "COM" directory and also a "com" directory. When unpacked on Windows for maven packaing step, both become lower case and maven-bundle-plugin 2.5.3 which seems to come with the Atlassian SDK 6.2.2 doesn't like this and gives errors like:

Classes found in the wrong directory: {com/ibm/db2/app/BlobWithIO.class=COM.ibm.db2.app.BlobWithIO

seeming to suggest that the bundle plugin is confused by the case mismatch of "COM" and "com".

It seems possible from looking around that this problem is fixed in later versions of the maven-bundle-plugin but I cannot work out how to force the packaging to use a later version. maven-bundle-plugin does not appear in the dependency tree of the plugin POM and it always downloads version 2.5.3 if deleted, even if a more recent versionexists in my local maven repo.

1 answer

0 votes
P February 25, 2016

Does anyone know how to force the Atlassian SDK to use a later version of the maven-bundle-plugin? By default I am getting 2.5.3 but I need to try a later version.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events