Prevent a build triggering from a specific user

John Bowker June 10, 2014

We've recently upgraded from Bamboo 5.3 to 5.5.1 and it seems an option to prevent a build triggering has been removed.

In 5.3 and previous versions there was the Exclude Changesets option to prevent a build triggering by adding a regular expression in the Repositorie Advanced Options.

This was useful to prevent certain automated user profiles from triggering a build when they committed back into the repo.

Is this a bug for 5.5.1 or is there a work around for this?

4 answers

0 votes
John Bowker June 16, 2014

This is a bug. Confirmed by Atlassian. It affects Subversion and Git repos:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-14711

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2014

I'm guessing that the functionality is removed. I would get the source code and extend the code since the functionality was previously available and thus copy-able.

0 votes
John Bowker June 10, 2014

Its a Subversion Repo. I've checked the page source and I see the definitions for that text field but its not being rendered on the page.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2014

What repo type is this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events