Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plugin development: autowire issue with StorageLocationService in ViewBuildResults

Martin Bednorz November 22, 2017

Hello,

I can't seem to figure out what the problem is. Here is the error message from a simple ViewBuildResults class in a sample project (newly created with atlas-create-bamboo-plugin):

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'com.bamboo.result.ViewTest': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: private com.atlassian.bamboo.storage.StorageLocationService com.atlassian.bamboo.build.ViewBuildResults.storageLocationService; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type [com.atlassian.bamboo.storage.StorageLocationService] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired(required=true)}

This is already happening on startup (atlas-run) and I didn't find anything in the documentation or Google. I tried Bamboo versions 5.15.7 and 6.2. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2017

You may have more luck at https://community.developer.atlassian.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events