Plastic SCM does not appear as "Repository host"

Luis Luis September 21, 2014

Hello,

I'm testing the Plastic SCM plugin in Bamboo 5.6 and adapting it to the new eventual changes in API or functionality. Everything seems to work fine but the plan configuration, where users set the "Repository host". Plastic SCM is not listed in there (after that you can select it in the "Repositories" tab of the plan).

What do I need to do in order to make "Plastic SCM" be listed there as a Repository host? I've searched for information but found anything...

Thanks!

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Krystian Brazulewicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2014

Does your repository class implement StandaloneRepository?

1 vote
Krystian Brazulewicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2014

GitRepository implements StandaloneRepository by extending AbstractStandaloneRepository. I guess this is the recommended way. Unfortunately we do not provide additional documentation for developers. You can of course obtain a source code for the whole Bamboo as mentioned on the https://www.atlassian.com/software/bamboo/download

0 votes
Luis Luis September 22, 2014

No it doesn't; could you point me to the proper documentation about what needs to be done? I've downloaded the Git plugin source code and it doesn't implement StandaloneRepository, either.

Maybe you mean "AbstractStandaloneRepository"?

Thanks for your help

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events