Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan publish error in Bamboo

Swatilekha Paul September 27, 2019

I am getting the below error in Bamboo:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.bamboo:bamboo-specs-runner:6.7.1:run (default-cli) on project bamboo-specs: Execution default-cli of goal com.atlassian.bamboo:bamboo-specs-runner:6.7.1:run failed: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: An error occurred while publishing plan XXXX-XXXX: Connection reset -> [Help 1]

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.bamboo:bamboo-specs-runner:6.7.1:run (default-cli) on project bamboo-specs: Execution default-cli of goal com.atlassian.bamboo:bamboo-specs-runner:6.7.1:run failed: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Can someone help with this error?

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 30, 2019

Hi @Swatilekha Paul

In order to identify what is causing this, we will need to check in which conditions this problem is happening. Please help me with the following questions:

• Do you have other specs plan running as expected?
  • Was this plan working before from specs?
  • Is there any recent configuration change/plugin installation that associated with this?

I found a different thread with a similar problem:

In that thread the problem was caused by the GitHub status plugin if you have this plugin installed, would you mind temporarily disabling/uninstalling it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events