Perforce Automated Branch Detection?

Cameron Ferguson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2012

I know with 4.0 this is currently not suported, but it'd be really useful for us. I searched through the JIRA issues to see if there was something planned to do this but could not find one...

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2012

Thanks for the suggestion - I've raised an improvement request to support automatic detection for perforce repository types.

Cameron Ferguson
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2012

Thanks!

I have to say that with all the products I've ever worked with, the Atlassian team is one of the few that will listen to each request and implement what the users want, and even start discussions about ideas that need to have more thought put in them. This is why our company uses all of your products is for that kind of treatment. So thanks for that.

James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2012

Thanks Cameron! It means a lot to hear that :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events