Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other repository except default repository insde plan does not work

Mahdieh Saeed May 13, 2017

Hi ,

I have a question about defination of repository inside one plan. I defined default plan inside my plan and set "Create plan branches for all new branches" . every thing works currectly. But when I add new repository to this plan and I want to create plan branch the branches that defines inside this branch are not dsplay for selecting.

How can I set add repository and add "Branch Plan" for that?

The other this that I must mention is when I set repository "Override the plan's default repository settings" and select my ideal repository . I can get error like this:

"Could not check if existing access key is valid: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot read keypair, it doesn't contain any line with '-----BEGIN'"

Thanks for your attention,

Regards,

Mahdieh

1 answer

0 votes
Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2017

Looking at the error message, I see there is a bug in Bamboo and it is tracked here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-18359

The functionality to change the overriding repository is broken at the moment. The bug will be fixed according to our Bugfix Policy.

The workaround would be to disable and enable the overriding repository:

• Disable Override the plan's default repository settings
  • Press save
  • Enable Override the plan's default repository settings and select the new repository
  • Press save

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events