Option "Create Remote Links from JIRA Issues" does not work

LarsM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2013

We use the Plan Branching with this Option enabled. Both, Jira and Bamboo have a Trusted Application Link to each other.

When I take a look at the Build I see that Bamboo did found a Jira Issue but there is the Button "Create Link in Jira". With the option turned on Bamboo should do this itself right?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Sultan Maiyaki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2013

Hi Lars,

It seems you are affected by this bug: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-13313

I will suggest you watch it for updates on the roadmap.

0 votes
RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 14, 2013

Lars, looks like you have raised a support request about this. I would suggest you to track it from there if that's the case.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events