Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only 1 build shows in JIRA

S M March 3, 2017

Since upgrading JIRA to version 7.3 and Bamboo to v5.14, within JIRA under the development panel we are only seeing 1 build listed when in fact we have several associated with that particular issue. Are others experiencing this behavior? Is there a setting I missed?

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2017

There is no setting other than making sure that the application links are correctly configured. Are you seeing any errors in the logs while viewing that issue. Did you try deleting and recreating the Bamboo application link?

S M March 6, 2017

Thank you Jobin for the response. We have tried to re-create the link. The link indicates it is successfully connected and does provide to JIRA the last build information, however not the total number of builds associated with a particular issue. We expected to see in the screen shot below 13 builds listed not just the one.  I'm curious the version you are running of JIRA and Bamboo as if they are the same and you are seeing the correct number of builds that would be  helpful information. Again my thanks.

Capture.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events