cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Repository Naming Rule in Bamboo 3.4.x

Akira Tsuchiya
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2012

I want to discern multiple repositories in a Plan.

A ResultsSummary has multiple List<RepositoryChangeset> accordingly to the repositories in a Plan.

To know which RepositoryChangeset is related to which repository, I guess repositoryChangeset.getRepositoryDefinition().getName() is the only way.

It returns like 'Subversion Web', 'Subversion Repository' and so on.

When the repository is Subversion, the repository name becomes 'Subversion' + ' ' + '[Repository Root Path Name with the first letter upper-cased]'.

Is this right?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 15, 2012

Hmm, how about RepositoryChangeset.getRepositoryDefinition().getId() and use it to get the repository using

PlanHeleper.getRepositoryDefinitionMap() ? You'll get a RepoDef and you can call getRepository on it.

0 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 15, 2012

The repositories can be renamed, so you shouldn't rely on naming. If you want to identify a repository, you should use getId instead of getName.

Akira Tsuchiya
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2012

Sorry for my some misunderstandins.

I want to know which RepositoryChangeset obtained by ResultsSummary#getRepositoryChangesets()

is related to which Repository obtained by PlanHelper.getRepositories(getPlan()).

The repositoryChangeset.getRepositoryDefinition().getId() is good, but on the other hand SvnRepository seems not to have getId().

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events