cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Multiple Repositories' Revisions

Akira Tsuchiya
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2012

I created a Plan which has tow Subversion Repositories: AccountWeb and OrderWeb.

The latest revision in AccountWeb is '6'.

The latest revision in OrderWeb is '8'.

The 'Build Result Summary' unexpectedly shows revisions below.

Revisions AccountWeb 8

OrderWeb 8

I think it must be like below.

Revisions AccountWeb 6

OrderWeb 8

I want the explanation on this issue.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jan Swaelens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2012

This is probably related to [https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-10607]. There are some issues with getting the correct revision number when using multiple (in my case shared) repositories. A fix will probably be included in the 4.0 release.

I am not aware of a workaround.

Jan Swaelens
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2012

Good news, I decided to create a plug-in to allow proper use of repository related properties when using multiple repositories on one plan. It allows you to specify a prefix per repository which is then applied on each property which allows you to access each property for a particluar repository independently.

It is enetered in Codegeist, please vote :-)

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/manage/plugins/be.sofico.bamboo-repopropertymate-plugin

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events