Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nuget support on Bamboo?

Bernard O'Flynn September 8, 2011

Does anyone know if there is a plugin to support Nuget on Bamboo?

Its the .Net equivalent of Artifactory or Maven's repository.

2 answers

0 votes
James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2012

Bernard, what kind of integration are you looking for between Bamboo and Nuget?

EddieW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2013

We'd like a simple way to publish packages to a nuget repo without exposing the API keys on the filesystem.. looking into how tought it would be to roll our own plugin.

James Stracey February 17, 2014

I'd like to see an integrated nuget server with propper retention policies to allow for better depedency managment in .net solutions.

Chris McGrath December 5, 2014

look at teamcity nuget support if bamboo had this i would consider bamboo

0 votes
roy_lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 9, 2012

I would have to say that this would be completely dependant on your build tool of choice. Technically Bamboo doesn't support an Artifactory, Nexus, Archiva, or even a plain old maven repository.

I think that the real question should be "is there a plugin that supports the use of build tools which use nuget" and the answer is yes.

On the other hand, while I am thinking about it... there is a plugin for Artifactory, but that is to add capability to manage staging repositories, and their promotion... is that what you are looking for? If so, it would definitely be "no".

Since Sonatype just added Nuget support to their latest version of Nexus, you may want to look to see where Sonatype might be in the process of developing a Bamboo plugin for Nexus. That may turn my "no" into a "yes".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events