Not all artifacts listed for a plan branch

Zuber Khursiwala June 21, 2016

Hi

In my main build plan, I've got a list of artifacts with about 20 things in it. However the list is much smaller when I view the artifacts for a plan branch. 

I can see the artifact has been created - I can even see it on the disk. But it isn't showing up on the screen. 

In the logs, I see:

simple	21-Jun-2016 14:47:44	Publishing an artifact: Back End Code (ora*.dll excluded)
error	21-Jun-2016 14:47:44	Unable to publish artifact [Back End Code (ora*.dll excluded)]: 
simple	21-Jun-2016 14:47:44	The artifact hasn't been successfully published after 0s

Any ideas why it can't publish the artifact?

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Mark de Bont
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2016

You're right, see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-10740 , waiting for bug-fix

0 votes
Zuber Khursiwala June 21, 2016

Ah, I'll answer my own question. It didn't like the asterisk (*) in the name. Removed that and it works, the artifact appears in the list. 

I guess there are a few characters that you shouldn't use in the name, but the front end lets you enter.

Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2016

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events