Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No agents meet this job's requirement

Hui Zhao March 28, 2016

I have two tasks in the build plan. The first one is "Source Code Checkout". It worked well. Then I added the second task for docker.Then I got "No agents meet this job's requirement" error.

Agent.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2016

For docker to work, you might need an agent that has docker installed. Or might need other dependencies. Check the requirements tab to find out the capabilities needed.

Hui Zhao March 28, 2016

I clicked the requirement. There is a drop down menu. There is a Docker, should I select "exists" then ADD?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2016

The tab is specifying the requirements for the build. You also need to have an agent that satisfies those requirements.

Hui Zhao March 29, 2016

Local agent or remote agent? I want to push my code from my desktop to the remote Linux sever. The Linux server has docker API installed already.

Rising Star
Rising Star
March 29, 2016

It can be a local or remote agent, as long as it has all the required capabilities. Note that the docker job is used on a server where docker is installed. In this case, sounds like your remote linux server is the one!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events