No agent meet this job's requirement despite having AMI with for the same

Mehul Ved February 12, 2015

I am building AngularJS as a part of application. In one of the steps, bower is required to install dependencies. I customised an existing bamboo AMI to include bower in it. At first I was able to build the application, but now I am unable to do. I can see that the AMI is still there but the configuration page shows a warning "No agent meet this job's requirement", but when I navigate to my images, my AMI is listed there and it has bower listed among the capabilities. Thus, I am not able to build AngularJS and the build waits infinitely.

Attaching some screenshots for the above:

1) Warning on Task Configuration Page

bower_no_agents.png

2) Task requirements page

bower_client_requirements.png

3) List of images available 

bamboo_images.png

4) Custom AMI with bower capability

nx_bamboo_ami.png

nx_bamboo_ami_bower_capability.png

5) Capability details

nx_bamboo_ami_bower_config.png

I am not sure why this is happening. Maybe I misconfigured some setting or I'm missing a minor point but unable to figure that out.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2015

Your image is "Dedicated', so it will only build plans dedicated to it. It will not be available to any other plans.

Thanks. I saw that it got dedicated for a deployment environment. Does that mean I need to create another copy of the AMI or removing that particular config is enough? I didn't specifically do anything to dedicate the image. Or does it get dedicated automatically when assigned to an environment for deployment?

Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2015

Just remove that config. You probably accidentally dedicated it.

That sorts out the issue. Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events