Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to know how to set up a my daas machine as an agent without using remote agent

CrazyAs5assin July 25, 2018

HI, in my project ,there is no option to download agent and upon inquiring my devops team they said agent installation is licencing and we cant proceed. Is there a way were we can set up my DAAS machine as a server/agent and try executing my test scripts using bamboo.please help

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Foong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2018

It is not possible to set a machine to be agent without the remote agent installation.

However, you can try using SSH and SCP tasks to run script in another machine.

CrazyAs5assin July 26, 2018

Can you Help me with the Host name to be used . i tried to get the ip from the ip config command in my machine .if i use this i am getting connection refused error

CrazyAs5assin July 26, 2018

i am giving my host name as my Citrix daas name .but getting Unknown Host exception

Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 26, 2018

You will have to play around with the commands in a command prompt on your Bamboo server an use the same hostname in SSH/SCP task.

CrazyAs5assin August 1, 2018

thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events