Need help to customize look and feel in Bamboo application

Hi,

We are using Bamboo version 5.15.7
We want to change the look and feel in Bamboo application. For this we need your help.
I have attached the Bamboo.png file for your reference.
Here we want the following modifications
1. Change the logo at header part at point 1 as shown in screenshot Bamboo.png file.
2. Place the logo at footer part at point 2 as shown in screenshot Bamboo.png file.
3. Move the other links to the right side in the footer part at point 3 as shown in screenshot Bamboo.png file.

We need your help to modify the look and feel in Bamboo application.

The screenshot is not getting attached here so attaching that in commentr part.

Thanks,
Reetesh

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Bamboo.png

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Reetesh,

I came across the following KB article that explains how to alter the banner color - Customizing the color of Bamboo banner. You may extend it to match your requirement. That said, it could be that it no longer works with latest versions.

I also came across this feature request Customisable header styling . I encourage you to vote and comment on the bug report with your use case, as they are used in determining the priority of bug fixes to implement in a given cycle.

Hope that helps.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

55 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you