Multiple unwanted agents

Simon Cronin May 20, 2015

Hello,

I'm having trouble with agents registering in Bamboo, I only want one agent to register but im getting what seems an endless amount. What i've done so far:

A build server has been created.

I've installed Java JRE and then run

C:\Installs>java -jar -Dbamboo.home=C:\bamboo-agent-home atlassian-bamboo-agent-installer-2.5.jar http://<bamboo-server>:8085/agentServer/

When looking in Bamboo, the new server registers and appears, but then multiple agents start registering after this.

E.g.

Registering BuildServer
Registering BuildServer (2)
Registering BuildServer (3)

This goes on until it uses up all the agents allowed on our licence:

20-May-2015 11:54:09 Registration attempt rejected with a message: Cannot register additional remote agent. You have reached the limit for the number of remote agents you can have. Please upgrade your license.

Does anybody know why so many agents are registering and how I can limit this to just one? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Krystian Brazulewicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2015

Also are you really using Bamboo 2.5?

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 22, 2015

Hello Simon,

If issue still occurs please create request at support.atlasian.com as it looks like some bug

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events