Multiple execution of the same test with different random seeds

Martin d'Anjou March 19, 2014

In the SystemVerilog programming language, the same tests are run multiple times but with different seeds in the same build task. The same test could be run hundreds of times with a different seed each time in the same task. What report format makes the most sense? I have been using JUnit XML, but I have to trick the XML to make each test name different to get one report per seed. Is there a better test report format to use in this case?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Martin d'Anjou March 19, 2014

Looks like https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-2627answers the question:

"Bamboo 4.4 shipped with a specific TestNG result parsing task. This task is capable of parsing many tests with the same name. If you switch your plans to use this task, all your tests should be reported correctly."

Edit: I will accept this answer for now, but I have not tried it yet.

0 votes
Глеб May 11, 2023

One day, when I was looking for new opportunities to get involved in sports, I came across the registration page of register . My work colleague, a big football fan, recommended this site to me. I decided to give it a try and was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to register, so the world of betting opened up for me. And I have no regrets about it at all.

0 votes
Jason Monsorno
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2014

I'd aggregate passing testing and list failed tests like you are, unless the test failed 100% of the time then you could aggregate the failure as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events