Missing subtabs for tests

Brent Cerrato April 26, 2013

Using bambo 4.1, I'm looking for the longest running tests in a plan. I see in the documentation that there should be subtabs with some of this information...

However, no such subtabs are anywhere in my results pages.

Do I need to enable something to see these stats?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jan Swaelens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2013

Ah yes, I actually found what you are talking abount -- never seen it before myself :-).

There must be a better way to get there but this is how I got there:

• Navigate to your plan and go to the tests tab (you will see a list of tests)
  • Click on one of them, you will go to the details of that particular test
  • Now click on this page's tests tab and you will get a summarized view of all tests of that job;
    • Top 10 Most broken
    • Top 10 Longest to fix
    • Top 10 Longest running
    • Number of Tests

The key is to get to the job's details in the general view, which is not directly navigateable as far as I can tell.

You can navigate to it by using this URL: /browse/PLAN_NAME-JOB_NAME/test

0 votes
Jan Swaelens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2013

They should be visible in the 'Tests' tab of the job which executes the tests as well as on the 'Tests' tab of the general build tab. But only if you indicated in the job configuration that it produces test results.

For example, if you run the tests with Ant you should check the 'The build will produce test results' checkbox on the Ant build task and indicate where the xml file is produced. Also see here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Ant

Brent Cerrato May 1, 2013

Nope. I'm using mvn, there are tests and the checkbox is checked. But all it shows is a list, none of the aggregate stats.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events