Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mercurial integration

RafałF May 14, 2014

Hi!

I believe that I don't understand something in Mercurial-Bamboo integration.

I've added a Mercurial repository. Cloning went fine, but there is no push task available, so I have manually added Command task that performed hg push. That is my first question - is this by the book? Shouldn't exist Source Code Push task?

And the second problem - I did not disablad repository caching in repository settings. So code cloned for my (release) plan has cache directory set as remote repository. So all my changes were pushed to the cache instead of my real remote repository. This is not what I want. I want the changes to be pushed to my real remote repository. How can I get those chages from cache pushed in proper repository?

Best regards!

1 answer

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2014

I've added a Mercurial repository. Cloning went fine, but there is no push task available

Shouldn't exist Source Code Push task?

Which task are you using? Are you using the Source code Checkout Task and expecting it to push code to your repo?

Can't answer the 2nd question as I have not tested it out yet.

RafałF May 19, 2014

No, I am using Source code checkout task to clone the repository. But there is no task for pushing changes - I had to define custom command task, which is basically hg push.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events