Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSBild with Embarcadero Project

Gabrisch September 2, 2017

Hello,

I want to build a Embarcadero RadStudio C++ Project with Bamboo and MSBuild. When I compile the Project by command in Windows (on the Bamboo Server) (c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\msbuild.exe @d:\TEST-TES-JOB1-28-MsBuildTaskType-4805871277557311062.rsp), the compile is done without any Error. When I run it with Bamboo, it fails with a lot of errors that any headers from the Project can't be found. 

I Inside all needed path  additional with /p:AdditionalIncludePaths=<path>, but the error comes again.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

2 answers

0 votes
Gabrisch September 13, 2017

Thank you for your reply,

in the last days I test a lot of things. 

it works when I set this Enviremens in Bamboo:

ALLUSERSPROFILE="C:\ProgramData" APPDATA="C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming"

and the Enviroments from the Borland Help:

http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/Tokyo/en/MSBuild

BDS="C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0" FrameworkDir="C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework" FrameworkVersion="v3.5" FrameworkVersion="v3.5"

Another Problem was the property to Bild the Code:

I use this Option:s: /t:rebuild /p:Configuration=Debug, but it don't work. 

Now I make two task with this settings:

1st Task: /t:clean /p:Configuration=Debug

2nd Task: /t:build /p:Configuration=Debug

and it works. It works with Configuration Debug and Release

I think that is a Problem with the CodeGear.Cpp.Targets form Embarcadero.

Best Regards

0 votes
Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 13, 2017

Not sure what error you are getting. When you say that you are able to compile via command prompt, how about using Script task with interpreter as Windows Power Shell and add the respective set of commands inline?

Check if it works for you. If it doesn't, check the build log and compare it with the result of running manually. Also, compare the environment variables by running 'SET' on both command prompt and script task.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events