Labeling build source

lance_lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2012

Hi, we have moved from Teamcity to Bamboo. We had labeling of the source easily configured in Teamcity.

Is there a way to configure labeling of the source used in Bamboo?

1 answer

0 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 2, 2012

What do you mean by "labeling of the source"?

lance_lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2012

Like tagging the source (in subversion) so we know exactly which revision was used?

Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 2, 2012

There's a branching/tagging task - take a look at the task list.

Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
July 8, 2012

Yeah, I think you'd need 10 tasks. Maybe it's faster if you tag them using a scrip task?

lance_lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 8, 2012

Thanks. I did find the task.

Another question..

If I have a build that pulls 10 seperate projects down and each of these is defined as a seperate repository, do I have to have 10 different tasks to tag this code? I have 1 task to pull down the code for the 10 repository URLs.

Having 10 tasks to label this code is a little messy.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events