Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way where i can get all list of projects present in server through single REST call?

Pushkar Patil June 21, 2016

I want list of all projects present in server at single rest call, and then when I will send the project I want list of all the plans present in that particular project through another single rest call

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
rverschoor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2016

/project will return a list of all projects.
Note that the output is limited to 25 projects. 
To get more projects, e.g. 100, call /project?max-result=100.

To get the plans for a given project, use /project/PROJECTKEY.
Again, if the list is limited to 25 plans.
Use max-result to get more plans.

Note that you can also use start-index to specify an offset of the results being returned.
E.g. if you have 50 projects, then /project will return the first 25 projects, and /project?start-index=49 will return the last 25 projects. 

See also https://developer.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOODEV/Bamboo+REST+Resources#BambooRESTResources-GeneralInformation

Pushkar Patil June 21, 2016

Thanks for the response Rene, my query is suppose i don't know how many projects are there in server , but I want all to get displayed in single rest call , is that possible? like adding query param "?max-result=size" will it work

rverschoor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2016

Just use a large number for max-result, e.g. "?max-result=10000".
Of course there's still a chance there are even more projects, and you won't get all the results.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events