Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to get the wallboard to show all plans for a branch rather than the trunk?

rutherfurdm-truelocal November 27, 2013

We have a reasonably large number of plans split into projects by type. The wallboard is great for showing the current state of the trunk but I need to see the state of all the projects/plans associated with a particular branch. Is there a simple parameter or similiar I can use on the telemetry action to achieve this or do I need to look for (or build) a plugin?

4 answers

0 votes
rutherfurdm-truelocal June 10, 2014

Unfortunately the only answer at the moment seems to be write your own. I've written a groovy script which checks all plans/branches and correlates branch names to yeild a combined result but it runs as an external service using the REST interface so it takes a while to run and isn't integated with the bamboo webapp.

0 votes

Unfortunately the only answer at the moment seems to be write your own. I've written a groovy script which checks all plans/branches and correlates branch names to yeild a combined result but it runs as an external service using the REST interface so it takes a while to run and isn't integated with the bamboo webapp.

0 votes

0 votes
Felix Köhler June 9, 2014

Did u find a way to do this ? im further looking for the same thing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events