Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to add permission in existing bamboo plans(bulk) without changing existing permission

Anshul Arora November 14, 2017

Is there a way to add a user in permission in existing bamboo plans(over 100) without changing existing permission configuration of those plans?

There is a way where admin can do bulk permission change but that will overwrite existing permissions as well. 

2 answers

0 votes
Anshul Arora November 16, 2017

Thanks Rohit, but I guess I didn't write question properly. I want to make a bulk change in permissions for over 100 bamboo plans. I can do the bulk permission change but that will overwrite existing permissions as well. 

0 votes
robhit
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2017

Hi Anshul,

I am not quite sure if I have got the requirement here.

But, if you want to add the user to the plan permissions, then edit the plan configuration, to permissions tab and then add the user there and then set the required permission.

Anshul Arora November 16, 2017

Thanks Rohit, but I guess I didn't write question properly. I want to make a bulk change in permissions for over 100 bamboo plans. I can do the bulk permission change but that will overwrite existing permissions as well. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events