Is it possible to pass in bamboo capability (bamboo_capability_host) on curl build queue request?

I have a build plan to deploy unix scripts to different environments.

Currently it is set up with a capability (Job; Requirements) such that the inline task scripts run with a dev user and on a dev server.

What I want to be able to do is when deploying to Test or Prod I want to run the inline task scripts using a different capability (different user/server).

If I set up multiple capabilities, is it possible to pass in the capability (bamboo_capability_host I believe) on the curl command that triggers the Build Queue Service https://sdlc/bamboo/rest/api/latest/queue/[Bamboo Plan Name]?

Or do I need a different build plan for each capability?

Any help gratefully received. I am new to Bamboo and I've tried to find the answer in the documentation but can't find anything specific to this.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 6 hours ago in Jira Service Desk

Looking for anyone who has switched from Zendesk to Jira Service Desk

Hi Community! The Jira Service Desk marketing team is looking for customers who have successfully switched from Zendesk to Jira Service Desk!   We’d love to hear your thoughts on the pros and ...

11 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you