Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal server error when loading Dashboard

Serge Dukic June 11, 2012

When loading the Dashboard (http://bamboo/start.action) all users get an Internal Server error:

{noformat}

com.google.common.util.concurrent.UncheckedExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.google.common.cache.CustomConcurrentHashMap$ComputedUncheckedException.get(CustomConcurrentHashMap.java:3305)

at com.google.common.cache.CustomConcurrentHashMap$ComputingValueReference.compute(CustomConcurrentHashMap.java:3441)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.atlassian.bamboo.deletion.NotDeletedPredicate.apply(NotDeletedPredicate.java:27)

at com.atlassian.bamboo.deletion.NotDeletedPredicate.apply(NotDeletedPredicate.java:8)

at com.google.common.collect.Iterators$7.computeNext(Iterators.java:645)

at com.google.common.collect.AbstractIterator.tryToComputeNext(AbstractIterator.java:141)

at com.google.common.collect.AbstractIterator.hasNext(AbstractIterator.java:136)

at com.google.common.collect.Lists.newLinkedList(Lists.java:217)

{noformat}

The rest of Bamboo is functioning correctly. This problem started this morning and restarting the server has not helped the situation.

1 answer

0 votes
M A July 23, 2012

i faced this problem too, butwith atlassian.jira. still dunno what to do. but in my case, problem appeared only when i changed the db of jira from hsql to ms sql, so i think it may be somth wit' db

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events