Implement internal Gravatar serivice for Bamboo

Heshan Manamperi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2016

Bamboo doesn't support profile pictures. It supports external garavatar system. But we didn't expose our Bamboo instance to internet. So we are unable to use this feature.

1. Since we use JIRA/Confluence, can we sync profile pictures from JIRA/Confluence to Bamboo?
  2. How can I implement internal gravatar service which is supported by Bamboo.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2016
0 votes
Heshan Manamperi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2016

Thanks for the answer. I'm looking for another open source tool which runs Garavatar server. Installing another add-on to confluence is going to mess up everything. 

Is it possible to impelement Gravatar server locally?

Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2016

Well, if there's a plugin to add Gravatar functionality to Confluence it means everything is possible smile

Also I found some WordPress plugins with Gravatar support, you can look at their source code

Like Byeong-ook Lee likes this
Heshan Manamperi
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 18, 2016

Thanks Alexey. thumbs-up

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events