cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to see all recipient addresses on emails from Bamboo

Raye Raskin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2013

Currently each notified user only sees his own email address on build success or failure. This is unnecessarily paranoid.

Many times Recipient A might waste time notifiying a developer (Recipient B) who's already been notified by Bamboo -- but there's no way for Recipcient A to know that.

How can I configure Bamboo to only send a single email to all recipients instead of one email per recipient?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Adam Myatt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2013

Currently it doesn't allow this. I looked at the code for the recipients and transport and regardless of the type of recipient seems to send to each one individually. Your best bet is to create an email distribution list and have the build send to it.

Raye Raskin
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 17, 2013

Bamboo/FishEye/Crucible are collaborative products. Atlassian is NOT helping with the collaboration part by keeping email recipients PRIVATE. I think Atlassian should revisit their policy on this rather than each customer create and maintain a bunch of email distribution lists (which at least in my company requires IT intervention.)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events