• Community
  • Products
  • Bamboo
  • Questions
  • I would like to know how we can update the "Fix Version" on all JIRA issues which are added to "Issues" of Bamboo build page. I need to update it from Bamboo build page

I would like to know how we can update the "Fix Version" on all JIRA issues which are added to "Issues" of Bamboo build page. I need to update it from Bamboo build page

jaanvivek July 21, 2015

I would like to know how we can update the "Fix Version" on all JIRA issues which are added to "Issues" of Bamboo build page. I need to update it from Bamboo build page.

My requirement is to update the fix version on all JIRA issues which are linked to Bamboo  build page.We are doing it by open a JIRA issue one by one, it's time taking.

Can we get the option to update it from within the Bamboo build page of this build number.? 

2 answers

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 5, 2015

Hello jaanvivek, it looks like you need your own plugin for it

jaanvivek August 6, 2015

Thanks Alexey. Do I need to purchase it from Atlassian..

Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 6, 2015

no, Atlassian doesn't provide custom development. You can find someone at freelance sites

0 votes
jaanvivek July 22, 2015

Can anyone provide some ideas how can I achieve this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events