I have NUnit 3 capacity but Bamboo is showing "No Agent"

Aref Karimi February 11, 2018

I have a Bamboo installation (latest version from Atlassian web site) installed on a fresh Windows Machine (AWS EC2)

There is another EC2 instance (Windows) which hosts the agent service. I have installed NUnit 3 Console on the Agent. In Bamboo I have added a capability called "NUnit 3 Console", and in the Server Capabilities I have added the same capability with the same name and path.

Now I have added a Task to my plan to run the unit tests, however Bamboo says "No Agent Can Run This Plan". When I click on the red message, in the list of requirements , there is "No Agent" showing opposite to "NUnit 3 Console" requirement.

I also restarted the Agent but it did not help.

1 answer

0 votes
Gabriel Ribeiro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2018

Hi Aref,

Is the "NUnit 3 Console" capability listed at the agents' capabilities page? Please note that, when you add the NUnit task, you need to select which executable you want to use on this specific plan and bamboo will use this name while looking for available agents to run the job.

Please feel free to open a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ if you want us to take a closer look at your case.

Thank you.

best,
Gabriel Ribeiro

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events