Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting error in integrating bamboo with JUnitParser

Ishen Thapa September 8, 2015

Starting task 'JUnit Parser' of type 'com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.testresultparser:task.testresultparser.junit' simple 

08-Sep-2015 19:27:56 Parsing test results under D:\bamboo home directory\xml-data\build-dir\AT-AT-JOB1... simple 

08-Sep-2015 19:27:56 Failing task since test cases were expected but none were found. simple 

08-Sep-2015 19:27:56 Finished task 'JUnit Parser' with result: Failed

1 answer

0 votes
cbenard1
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2015

Hi Ishen,

I believe you're running into this bug in which Bamboo checks for the test file too quickly. Please give the workaround mentioned in this knowledge base article a try! If that doesn't do the trick could you please create a support request at support.atlassian.com and we'll review it from there.

Cheers,

Turner

Ishen Thapa September 9, 2015

touch D:\bamboo home directory\xml-data\build-dir\AT-AT-JOB1\TestNg\build\reports\raw\TEST-com.Test2.xml Start-Sleep -Seconds 5 I have written the script before junit parser then also m getting the error

cbenard1
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2015

Hi Ishen, I believe the workaround should have you configuring the sleep command before the touch command in the script. Could you please switch those and give it a try. If you have no luck please go ahead and raise a support request and we'll have a look! Thanks! Turner

Ishen Thapa September 10, 2015

hi Turner m getting the same error "Failing task since test cases were expected but none were found".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events