I am getting error in integrating bamboo with JUnitParser

Starting task 'JUnit Parser' of type 'com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.testresultparser:task.testresultparser.junit' simple 

08-Sep-2015 19:27:56 Parsing test results under D:\bamboo home directory\xml-data\build-dir\AT-AT-JOB1... simple 

08-Sep-2015 19:27:56 Failing task since test cases were expected but none were found. simple 

08-Sep-2015 19:27:56 Finished task 'JUnit Parser' with result: Failed

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Ishen,

I believe you're running into this bug in which Bamboo checks for the test file too quickly. Please give the workaround mentioned in this knowledge base article a try! If that doesn't do the trick could you please create a support request at support.atlassian.com and we'll review it from there.

Cheers,

Turner

touch D:\bamboo home directory\xml-data\build-dir\AT-AT-JOB1\TestNg\build\reports\raw\TEST-com.Test2.xml Start-Sleep -Seconds 5 I have written the script before junit parser then also m getting the error

Hi Ishen, I believe the workaround should have you configuring the sleep command before the touch command in the script. Could you please switch those and give it a try. If you have no luck please go ahead and raise a support request and we'll have a look! Thanks! Turner

hi Turner m getting the same error "Failing task since test cases were expected but none were found".

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

113 views 1 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you