Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to switch from using Source Repositories to Shared Repositories

dustingooding September 13, 2012

I have created a number of plans with individual source repositories defined per-plan (not really realizing that shared repositories were an option). Realizing I needed to make a change to all of them, I assumed there was a better way... shared repositories. So, I created a shared repository that mirrored how I set up my source repositories. Then I went and tried to reconfigure my plans to use this new shared repository.... but I can't figure out how. Any ideas? Surely I don't have to re-create all my plans from scratch...

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2012

Once you have created your shared repository, browse to the Source Repositories tab of the plan you want to switch to the Shared Repository, click on the Repository in question and select the Shared Repository you have created useing the Source Repository dropdown.

dustingooding October 9, 2012

My issue was that the Shared Repositories being listed in the Source Repositories drop-down was non-obvious. I never even considered looking there. I made a suggestion that the label for that drop-down be changed to just "Repositories".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events