cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to submit thread in Bamboo

Christopher Dancy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2012

Writing a plugin for bamboo and was wondering if you guys expose a thread-pool for plugins (or any code for that matter)? The plugin I'm writing is computationally expensive and would I'd love to submit and run a thread the proper way. What I mean is that threads should be managed especially when running in an application server. I've done this many times through Spring (which is what Bamboo is built on) and so was wondering if you guys expose the pool for developer use so that I can follow j2ee best practices. Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Christopher Dancy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2012

Solved by instantiating and instance of the class 'SystemAuthorizedThreadPool'. You are freely allowed to instantiate this class and use it for threading purposes. Just wish this info was a bit more easy to find in the documenation ...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events