How to specify a EC2 micro instance for ElasticBamboo?

Chris Lynch March 25, 2012

I would like to specify a build plan that will use 64-bit micro instances in ElasticBamboo. It appears I can only select "small", which is normally a 32-bit image in EC2. Is this possible? From what I can tell in the help system, this is an option on the download version of Bamboo... but what about OnDemand?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2012

Chris, this isn't possible in OnDemand for the moment as support for miro instances was added in the download version in a more recent version of Bamboo than what is present on OnDemand.

An upgrade of Bamboo OnDemand is in the works and it will be possible to use mirco instances after it is completed. However, I can't yet give a public estimate on when this work will be completed.

Chris Lynch March 26, 2012

Thanks for the response... too bad, as I was hoping to use Bamboo OnDemand. It's very difficult to tell from all of the online sales materials and the help system what you can and can't do different from the Download version since their version numbers are different. We are using Jira OnDemand right now and I will continue using that but will switch to Bamboo Download instead and lose the integration.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events