- run mvn clean install sonar:sonar nightly at 1am

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jason Monsorno
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2013

Not natively, there are a few hacks to get this done though.

1. Set the second half up as a manual stage, have a process (Bamboo or not) with a 1am timed trigger to search the API or DB for last build with unrun manual stages and trigger through the API.
  2. Setup your regular trigger and an additional timed trigger in Bamboo, use scripts to notice the time and run your additional setup (this can be tricky and ugly).
  3. Similar to #2, have a process with a 12:58 schedule either write a Bamboo variable, environmental variable, or file/db with a "run" flag and setup #2 to look for that flag and reset it.
  4. Separate your process into 2 plans with two different triggers.

All of these except #1 force it to happen every single day (or whatever trigger). #1 as described focuses on the last build which would have been triggered by whatever else and checks to see if the manual stage was run already. This is what I use for nightly automated tests so I don't run the tests if there were no changes in the day.

D K September 30, 2013

Raised issue:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-13842

I'll probably go with option #4 for now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events