Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to obtain the SVN revision number for all repositories in a single build plan?

David Lee February 12, 2012

Bamboo 3.3 provides for multiple repositories to be used in a single build plan, which is great!

It seems though, the build specific variable "custom.svn.revision.number" is set with the repository revision of the first repository used in the build plan - this is true even for repository checkout tasks in different jobs.

How can I obtain the SVN revision of all repositories, and pass them to my Ant scripts? Are there some undocumented build specific variables that collect the SVN revision for each repository?

Any ideas appreciated? Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2012

Sorry for the late reply. If you look on the Metadata tab for the Jobs result you can see key and values for each repositories name and revision number and each one of these metadata keys can be used as a variable in the build configuration.

David Lee February 20, 2012

Thank you James!....just what I was looking for.

Cheers

-D

Like Keunpil likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events