Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to manage/monitor multiple projects in Bamboo

currylm March 9, 2015

Hello,

An end-user of ours was looking to manage/monitor multiple related projects in a portfolio within Bamboo.  We are aware you can manage(ALL or one) project.  However, they are looking to manage a set of related projects.  So for instance, portfolio A has projects AP1 and AP2 and AP3.  They want to see the status of each, build time for each, etc. but on one dashboard within Bamboo.  

Is this possible to do?  Do we need to build our own using the REST api?

TIA,

Scott

P.S. our search here provided this results and this results but those do not apply to this situation.  

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 11, 2015

Hi Scott,

At this time, the functionality you're requesting is not yet possible in Bamboo. I have created a new request for it in our development issue tracker, and you can track it here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-15715

Feel free to vote for the issue and/or leave a comment to describe your use-case in more detail. It will help our development team to build a solution that meets your needs.

If you want to know more about how we prioritise feature requests, take a look at our policy.

In the meantime, you can try to develop your own Web Panel Module plugin.

Another suggestion is to use labelsLabelling a plan allows you to filter the plans displayed on the Dashboard or Wallboard. You may want to do this if you have set up a large number of plans in your Bamboo instance and want to highlight specific plans for attention.

If this answer was helpful, please allow me to ask you to mark my answer as accepted in order to have it in the top of the thread, also helping other customers.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events