How to edit permissions in the Bamboo database?

Jochem Klaver July 29, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Permissions for deployment environments

How to edit permissions in the Bamboo database?

We have a lot of projects, with a lot of builds and a lot of deployments. Now I want to remove the visibility for "logged in users" on all of those, preferably with a query on the database or else I have to go click through all of them in the UI which will probably take me half a day... 

EDIT:

I found "Bulk edit plan permissions" for plans in the Bamboo administration. So now I still need some way to bulk edit Deployment permissions.

EDIT:

I ran the following query to remove all permissions for "Anonymous" and "Logged in users":

DELETE FROM ACL_ENTRY WHERE TYPE = 'GRANTED_AUTHORITY'
    AND SID IN('ROLE_USER', 'ROLE_ANONYMOUS');

No when I check a Deployment plan, then I see that the checkboxes are now unchecked. But when I log in with a test users with absolutely no permissions, I still see all the plans. I guess there's some cache or indexing still hanging somewhere?

1 answer

1 vote
Mark de Bont
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2016

There is an option "bulk edit plan permissions" to set permissions on multiple or all projects. Would this be helpfull?

Unfortunately it does not cover deployment plans ;-(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events