How to display filtered build plan branch build results/numbers

paul strachan August 18, 2015

Hi,

Using Bamboo 5.9.2 with Subversion there is an option to create a branch label.  The created label is independent of other branches or trunk.

I have enabled the Filter on build plans and Bamboo is listing the correct build plans, however it is showing all of the trunk build numbers/results, rather than the branch build numbers/results for which the tag is applied.

Is it possible to filter a list of build plans, and have it display the BRANCH build results for which the label was created for?

I would also like to see the wallboard of the labeled plans and the labeled BRANCH results, rather than seeing only the TRUNK results.

Look forward to your response

Paul

1 answer

0 votes
Marcin Oles
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2015

Hello,

I'm pretty sure that the Wallboard will actually gather both main plans and branches if you label them and choose "Wallboard" -> "Filtered plans" while filtering by labels. The branch might not be present on the wallboard if it hasn't been run yet (no build results).

You won't be able to see the filtered plan branches on the Dashboard (Bamboo landing page). If that's what you're looking for, it currently can't be done. There is a plugin that can help you with working with branches, but it doesn't have an option to filter by labels. See Branch View Plugin for Bamboo.

Cheers,
Marcin 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events