cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy artifact to another folder?

Felipe Reis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2013

Cheers!

I need to copy an .ear file generated in my build to a different folder in my server. The target folder's name should be equals to my project version's name.

For example: My project generates a my_project.ear. I'm building version 1.0 of my project. So I would like to have the my_project.ear file to be copied to /data/version/1.0/my_project.ear

I have tried using the script task, with no use. Can anyone help me?

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2013

Script task should work. Do you see any error when you use that?

Felipe Reis
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 16, 2013

I am using a script similar to this one:

mkdir /data/version/${project.version}

and a folder called ${project.version} is created.

if I use one of Bamboo's properties ${bamboo.buildNumber} for instance, then the created folder has its name resolved to the property value (/data/version/29, for instance)

Felipe Reis
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2013

In this doc page there are many examples on using variables but I couldn't find an example which uses project version....

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events